jueves, 2 de febrero de 2017

Guest designer in Crafts&Me Facebook Group. Stamp "Be mine" Sara Burrier

This month I will be guest designer in the Crafts&Me Facebook group. I will post a creation on this group every Thursday in February. So this is my first project with a romantic image from Sara Burrier, that you can find as digi stamp in the shop (follow this link)




The stamp is called "Be Mine": Such a beautiful sentiment for a Valentine's card. You cand find a lot of beautiful images for every ocassion in C&M store. 


I work hard for doing this project and I record a video with the cardmaking process. I hope this tutorial will help and inspire you.


I will be very happy if you join our group, and see the other creations that the design team has colored for you. See you there! And don't forget to come back the next Thursday!

Challenges

3 comentarios:

  1. Es una preciosidad, tan delicada!
    He disfrutado mucho del vídeo también, curiosamente, creo que es el primero que veo con el proceso de creación en tarjetas con imagen digital, he aprendido un par de detalles que voy a poner el práctica pronto.
    Muy orgullosa de ti y de todos tus logros
    Un besazo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Romantically beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Lovely card Great video too Thank you for sharing with Craft Rocket Challenges

    ResponderEliminar

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.