miércoles, 5 de julio de 2017

Wedding mini album using Echo park, "Wedding bliss" collection.

I made this mini for a couple that got married a days ago. I felt so happy stitching the edges, making the embellishments clusters, die cutting the papers, matching the designs. It was a big work, I think the biggest that I made for a mini, but I really think it is now a beautiful album for a present and İ am so proud of it. İ really love it.


For  this different urban wedding, the papers of the "Wedding bliss" paper collection, by Echo Park Paper, were a fantastic choice. The black backgrounds for the golden patterns match perfectly with the spirit of this couple. I made again a quilted cover for the mini with two beautiful pieces of patchwork fabric, one with a golden touch, and the other with roses. They made a perfect background for some of the stickers of the collection. The paper flowers, the golden lace, the pink lace fabric, and the tulle were some of the other textures that I add to the cover. 

Here you can see the video where you will be able to see the interior pages.


The wedding couple got married in Valencia, Spain, between the incredible arquitecture of the "Oceanogràfic" an aquarium where you can see the different marine habitats. It was a wonderful place for a wedding dinner. 


And the bride wore a beautiful dress by Nacho Bueno. I love this wonderful design for a modern bride (photo by Nacho Bueno web page)


I think the paper collection matches perfectly with this dress, don't you?

And see you soon with other projects! Have a wonderful summer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.