domingo, 1 de octubre de 2017

My pink bat woman. Alicia Bel's stamp.

Time for a new card in The Wonderful World of Alicia Bel. This time with a sexy digi of a bat woman. Its name is "Lilith an her Vamp Rabbit" (link to the shop herehttp://bit.ly/2x7S4RJ)


I tried to make an non conventional Halloween card, with pinks and sparkling diamods. 


I love the beautiful bat-rabit!

Here you can see my coloring. I hope you like it!

This October I hope to make a lot of card with all the digis I colored on September. I love to have more free time to make some scrapbooks and minis. See you soon with a new project!

Challenges


2 comentarios:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!
    Anneke DT

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Fabulous Halloween card, love the witch, super cat and great embellishments. Thank you for sharing with us at CCC Digi Creations and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

    ResponderEliminar

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.