viernes, 17 de noviembre de 2017

Bookmark with "Aphrodite Willow" by Tickled Pink.

I was wondering today since I could not find a bookmark that I designed on May. I posted on my insta (here) and now I realiced that you did not see it in my blog.



This bookmark is made with a lace, and it closes with a button and a strip of elastic band.


But the most beautiful thing in this bookmark is the digital stamp: It is Aphrodite Willow, by Tickled Ink, and you can find it in the C.C. Designs shop, (here).


I used some paper flowers, lace, a beautiful die, paper from an old book, a metalic embellishment and arranged them in a composition full of layers. I love to use a lot of layers on my cards, like this bookmark.

With this project I would like to apply in the C.C.Designs December release as guest designer. You can find all the information in the Facebook group (here).

Hoping that you like it! Good luck for all!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.