sábado, 25 de noviembre de 2017

Christmas mini, a new stiched mini album.

I made this mini for a swap between my dearest crafter friends and colleagues.


As other minis I made past months, I used patchwork fabric in the covers, but this time I felt in love with the green one since it has golden spots that shines!


I find them a wonderful combination. 


The binding was made with twine. There are three booklets and an accordion structure to save ephemera or some photos inside.


We had some specifications to respect like color two Christmas digis or add slider pop-up card. I place mine in the inside.



And I chose these digis, the little girl by Stampavie.


And the little Angel by Marianne Design, Don and Daisy.


If you want to see all the pages, you can go to my channel and see my video. I hope you like it. See you soon and happy Black Friday!



P.S.- I made a new version of this mini. You can see it here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

I love your words, and your comments. Me encantan tus palabras, déjame alguna.